Essentials--BEFORE you leave your house, double and triple check to be sure you have these!
Do not pack these things in your check-in luggage!
- airline tickets
- $100-200 in cash for souvenirs and snacks
- copies of documents
- overseas health insurance card
- money belt/pouch - itinerary
Clothing - summer in Tuapse is hot & humid, and campwear is very casual (shorts & t-shirts). There are washing machines at most of the camp facilities, but it is best to plan on a 6-day change of clothes.
- 1 pair dress shoes
- 1 pair walking shoes
- 1 pair slippers
- 1 pair jeans
- 3 pair shorts
- 5 pair socks
- 3 t-shirts plus 2 other shirts (should match jeans/shorts/dress pants)
- 7 pair underwear
- 1 pair dress pants or a dress
- swimming suit
- rain jacket or fold-up umbrella
- comb or brush
- 1 big towel; washcloth
- luggage locks
- sanitary supplies
- shampoo, conditioner packets
- soap w/ box
- sunblock/sunburn cream
- case for bringing stuff to the bathroom
Stuff to leave at home...
- curling iron & other electrical appliances
- jewelry / valuables
- most of what is in your bedroom closet and bathroom
*It is possible to by a sim-card (from $4-5) for mobile telephones - calls to native countries (from 0,12$ per min)