27 June 2012
Latest news

Dear Parents

If for any reason you consent to child departure is making from only one parent, must be tendered following documents:

(Certificate from the police about the whereabouts of the father / mother is not known, a certificate of death.)

PS. In any case, once again puts a link about the samples required documents http://speedy.sh/BmSGz/.rar